Samsung Galaxy S5 Firmware and Samsung’s S Voice app rolled out for download.
Another big day for Samsung Galaxy S5 hit nearly all over the world demoing fifth generation Galaxy S flagship. Most of the countries around the world begin to take pre-orders. The specialty of Galaxy S5 is that will come with advance version of android “Android 4.4.2 Kitkat”.
Today new break through is release of Samsung Galaxy S5 firmware, basically it is for Chinese version of the SM-G9009D running on “Android 4.4.2 Kitkat”. The free download Samsung Galaxy S5 Firmware via direct link has been provided to enjoy the new features like ringtones, wallpapers, new Samsung Galaxy S5 apps including Samsung’s S Voice app.
Samsung’s Voice app is one of the accurate and moderate version of voice app fully compatible with Android 4.4.2 KitKat running devices including Samsung Galaxy S5.
It is expected, in coming days country origin based Samsung Galaxy S5 firmware will be official released to satisfy the thirst of Samsung device lovers.
How to Download and install Samsung Galaxy S5 Firmware.
- First of all click on the direct download link provided below to download firmware file.
- Now extract the downloaded File into your PC.
- Download Odin v 3.09 application to you PC disk space and run its .exe file.
- Reboot you Samsung device into download mode (Press and Hold Home+Power+Down Volume button).
- Connect your device with PC via data Cabel.
- Check out ODIN app will display a blue sign.
- Now click on AP-PDA button in ODIN and attach the S5 firmware.
now click the start button and wait for a while till the file is flashed.
Download Samsung Galaxy S5 Firmware via sammobile : Link 1
In the previous post we have shared news and link of Download Android 4.4.2 KitKat Firmware For Samsung Galaxy S4, if you are interested in details or download go through the link.